Swati Sachdeva is a Delhi-born Indian Stand-Up Comedian, Writer, Digital Content Creator and Social Media Influencer. The house where She was born was built on April 20, 1995. She was born in New Delhi, India. In 2023 She will be 28 years old.
She is one of the few female stand-up comedians to gain recognition in the past. Her ability to crack jokes is amazing and her Talking looks make people listen to her. Videos like the short “Check Bucket List” on YouTube are clicked millions of times. She also has satirical style videos where She alludes to the system and pokes fun at the topic. For example, in the short film “Seatbelt in the Car” She chose a basic theme and turned it into satire.
Swati was born into a Punjabi Hindu family. She graduated from Delhi University and studied Advertising/Marketing at Amity University Noida from 2016 to 2019. She then started working for Isobar Company in 2019. Prior to her career as a stand-up comedian, She worked as a freelancer for well-known organizations such as Netflix India, iDiva, JWT, Nykaa, etc.
The path to becoming a comedian started when She appeared on the TV show Comicstaanand entered the top 20 of the show. After being selected to appear in the comedy format on Amazon Prime Video, Swati considered a career in the comedy industry. Previously, She had not thought much about becoming a comedian.
One of her videos is becoming viral very fast, whose name is “Love is Love”.. In which Swati also told that her father did not know the meaning of bisexual, that he only knew about lesbian. After which Swati also said that my brother told him the secret of being bisexual. You must have understood that the way her parents are close to her and at the same time She gets full support from her family. Let us Know More information About Swati Sachdeva Comedian Biography, Age, Height, Partner, Career, Family and More..
|Real Name||Swati Sachdeva|
|Profession||Stand-Up Comedian & Social media Influencer|
|Famous For||Famous For Stand-up Comedy Shows Like ” Love is Love “|
|Date of Birth||20 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2023)||28 years|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Residence Place||Punjab, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Food Habits||Non – Vegetarian|
|School||Delhi Public School, India|
|College & University||Amity University, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate & Master in Advertisement & Marketing|
Physical Stats & More:
|Height (Approx.)||5′ 2” (158 Cm)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
|Body Measurement (Approx.)||32-30-34|
Affairs & More:
|Girlfriend/Boyfriend||She is Bisexual (her Girlfriend Name is Tina).|
Family & More:
|Brother||Will Soon Updated|
|Favorite Food||Delhi Food|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite comedian Female||Taylor Tomlinson|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black|
|Favorite Comedian Male||
Abhishek Upmanyu & Manik Mahna
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Dress||T-shirt & Jeans|
Hobbies & Money Factor:
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$ 1 Million|
Social Media ID:
|Youtube Channel||Click To Follow Her|
|Facebook ID||Click To Follow Her|
|Instagram ID||Click To Follow Her
Swati Sachdeva is a well-known and Multi-Talented Indian stand-up comedian who is famous for her comedy on LGBT topics. We are not able to get more details about his family but as soon as some updates come you will be notified. She belongs to a Punjabi Hindu family.
She underwent training at Creative Inc. from May to June in 2017. After that, in February 2018, She worked as an intern in marketing at the comedy platform. Later, she also worked as a social media executive in a company named Dentsu Aegis Network to meet her expenses, but even here Swati’s mind did not last long. She then started her career once again with stand-up comedy, for which She also worked with Comedy Wagon for two years.
After that She started producing any complete independent content through Netflix and OTT platform. According to the information, let us tell you that she is included in the list of female comedians whose career is actually increasing in popularity. The audience likes her style of speaking and her style of comedy.
It is a lot of fun to watch his show, that’s why everyone eagerly waits to see her new videos. She has gained a lot of popularity on YouTube as well, that too in a very short span of time. One of her videos named “Bucket List Check” which has been viewed millions of times by the viewers.
Swati Sachdeva is often seen in her comedy shows, how she talks funny, through which people do not even know that criticism is being done there, yet people enjoy a lot, that too very silently.
If you haven’t seen her video, then once you guys must watch the short video “Car Mein Jack Belt” so that you can know how Swati turned a simple scene into a funny one.
According to some sources, Swati started her career through LinkedIn account. At that time she was also studying Advertising and Marketing from Amity University. After completing the course, She started his career as a self-employed writer.
Some Interesting Facts About Swati Sachdeva
- Does Swati Sachdeva Consume Smoke? Yes
- Does Swati Sachdeva Consume Alcohol? Yes
- Swati Sachdeva is a well-known and Multi-Talented Indian stand-up comedian.
- Swati Sachdeva is also a “bisexual” person.
- Despite knowing that Swati is bisexual, her parents support her a lot.
- Abhishek Upamanyu and Manik Mahna figure in the list of Swati’s favorite male comedians.
- She has a crush on only one female comedian named Taylor Tomlinson.
- She likes Akshay Kumar very much and learns the expressions of comedians by watching him.
- Swati Sachdeva took commerce With Maths in class 11th after completing 10th..after completing class 12th She also tried for CA exam but She did not get success.
- After that She completed her graduation as well as Masters in Advertising and Marketing from Amity University, Delhi, India.
- She also worked as a Social Media Marketing Executive in Dentsu Company which is in Gurgaon.
- She likes to eat food from different restaurants in Delhi.
- She also had an alcoholic drink during a show, after which She attended the show, but in spite of all this, She made jokes, but She got angry when people did not react, due to which She vomited in the show itself.
- She loves traveling and has visited places like Turkey and Spain so far.
- Her video “Love is Love” got 2.6 million views in just 6 days.
- Her first video named “Bakchodi” was posted on YouTube in 2020.